VP Commercial Credit Risk Management
Vice President Commercial Credit Risk Management
Salt Lake City, UT
WebBank (the "Bank") is headquartered in Salt Lake City, Utah and is an FDIC insured, Utah state chartered bank. WebBank is a leading national provider of online consumer and small business loans made in partnership with finance companies, OEMs, retailers and financial technology companies.
The Vice President Commercial Credit Risk Management position will report to the Chief Credit Officer and will manage the credit administration of the Bank's commercial lending portfolio. The position will oversee underwriting and portfolio management practices for senior secured lending, Commercial loans, Asset based commercial lending. The candidate will also be responsible for diligence and reporting on the corporate credit of the Bank's strategic partners.
The person will be responsible for developing, maintaining and enforcing commercial policies, processes and procedures necessary to ensure that the Bank's commercial lending products are underwritten and managed in a manner consistent with the Bank's credit culture, economic conditions, regulatory environment, etc. The Vice president will drive and oversee the commercial lending, and workout loan committee agendas.
- Credit administrate Leveraged Lending and Commercial asset based loans
- Develop and maintain commercial related credit policies, processes and procedures
- Assess Risk rating of existing portfolio and drive mitigation actions
- Manage and mentor a team of commercial / credit analysts
- Ensure organization is complying to existing credit policies, processes and procedures
- Develop and manage portfolio monitoring standards and institute controls
- Prepare and review various reports that are submitted to Executive Management and the BOD
- Assist in loan loss calculations
- Assist the Bank's Strategic Partner Group through oversight of the Partner's financial risk
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree in finance, accounting, risk management, analytics or related field
- Strong financial / credit analysis background on corporate credit with the ability to understand and articulate financial information to loan committee and executives
- Minimum of 7 years of experience in commercial lending, with exposure to a wide array of credit structures, industries, etc.
- Proficient in Excel
- Credit Administration experience, including oversight of a commercial loan portfolio and Portfolio management reporting responsibilities to Executive Management
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Disciplined, with a strong work ethic and the ability to work individually or within a team atmosphere in order to meet deadlines and ensure that the necessary information is being communicated with the appropriate parties in a timely manner
- Experience with regulations safety and soundness exams a plus
- Experience in writing and enforcing corporate credit policies
- Experience with grading and reviewing
- Workout experience a plus
If you would like to apply for this position, please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org