Sr Mgr Fraud Collections Strategies
Senior Manager, Fraud and Collections Strategies
Salt Lake City, UT
WebBank (the "Bank") is headquartered in Salt Lake City, Utah and is an FDIC insured, Utah state chartered bank. WebBank is a leading national provider of online consumer and small business loans made in partnerships with finance companies, OEMs, retailers and financial technology companies.
WebBank (the "Bank") partners with multiple strategic partners to enable their credit programs. The Strategic partner credit policies and internal credit policies will be managed by the Senior Manager of Fraud and Collections within the organization. The position will drive the oversight of collection and fraud strategies framework and champion the oversight function for the organization. The person will independently work with partner management team to execute on policy changes. The person will work with Commercial lending Risk Managers and Consumer risk managers to ensure adherence to credit policy. The role will also enable development of consumer and small business collections policy change memos. The person will develop MIS and Monitoring process for various credit portfolios and create early monitoring processes.
- Manage Collections and Fraud Strategy oversight across partner based lending programs
- Develop credit processes and enable partners to provide standardized information on collection and fraud policy changes
- Drive Risk Management Process Re-engineering agenda
- Analyze collection strategy changes and provide recommendations to senior management
- Develop collection strategy ideas including test and control setup for various portfolio partners
- Develop and manage credit risk governance processes
- Drive the Monthly collections risk monitoring and MIS Agenda
- Create tracking systems for changes and determine policy adherence
- Identify policy gaps and collaborate with partner teams to improve policy adherence
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree in finance, accounting, engineering, risk management or related field
- Strong Collections analytics and/Fraud analysis experience with the ability to disseminate, understand and accurately report information
- Minimum of 7 yeaars of experience in consumer credit cards, with exposure to a wide array of credit structures, industries, etc.
- Proficient in SAS, R, Python, MS Office suite including PowerPoint
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Disciplined, with a strong work ethic and the ability to work individually or within a team atmosphere to meet deadlines and ensure that the necessary information is being communicated with the appropriate parties in a timely manner