IT/IS Program Manager
WebBank (the "Bank") is headquartered in Salt Lake City, Utah, and is a FDIC insured, state chartered Industrial Bank organized under the laws of the State of Utah. Through its industrial bank charter, WebBank engages in a full range of banking activities.
Job Description Summary
The IT/IS Program Manager is an integral member of the technology team, responsible for delivery of process to consistently track and deliver against goals. The IT Program manager will report to the VP, of IT and Information Security, and will work in collaboration with other teams within the bank, partners, and third parties to drive consistent capability and scalable solutions. In this role the IT Program Manager will leverage knowledge across all domains of security, create program documentation, and positively influence the entire organization. The position demands a well-organized, action oriented team player with the ability to prioritize daily work and the ability to work on multiple initiatives simultaneously, to have a command on cutting edge technology, and an understanding of and drive to deliver end-to-end process and solutions focused on a great user experience. Strong interpersonal communication skills both written and verbal are required.
- Optimize existing processes and design new functions to ensure consistent tracking, assessment, decision and execution of process and procedures
- Build a technology capability matrix for the bank
- Create and maintain a tool for team information (e.g. Confluence, SharePoint, etc.)
- Ensure issues are identified, tracked, reported, and resolved in a timely manner
- Provide guidance on IT and IS processes, controls, and compliance
- Develop plans and strategies for IT/IS tools, processes, and programs
- Respond to changes in the regulatory environment
- Comply with Bank Policy
- Oversee IT Vendors (Non-Software)
- Oversee Bank Vendor Software Applications
- Prepare assigned portion of the IT Committee
- IT Policies and Procedure creation & maintenance
- Strong system diagramming skills
- BCP and DR Testing for IT
- BC Plan and DR documentation maintenance
- Conduct Annual IT Security Review
- Prepare annual Safeguarding Customer Information
- Prepare audit responses
- Assist VP IT and Information Security for any internal audit, state and FDIC auditors to resolve issues
- Assist VP IT with strategic partner oversight
- Develop and maintain working relationship with a diverse group of business people to gain an understanding of the company's business processes.
- Support the implementation of enhancements to existing technologies.
- Support the implementation of the data warehouse and acquisition of data from Strategic Partners
- Facilitate and lead oversight of IT Road Map using Clarizen collaborative workflow management.
- Present Roadmap in IT Committee meetings to establish ongoing priorities.
- Lead IT based projects and represent IT in Business sponsored projects where IT has a supporting role.
- Support the SOC audit process
- Assist in the remediation of identified SOC gaps and exceptions to obtain SOC report
- Support the remediation of all IT audit and regulatory findings by identified due date
- Stay current with Info Sec,, BC and DR guidance and regulation
- Support Bank employees as it relates to information security.
- Improve IT interaction with Bank employees.
- Conduct individual IT coordination meetings with department heads as needed.
- Support employee training for bank applications/solutions
- Support security oversight and consulting related to Information Security programs, policies and standards.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in Information Technology and minimum of 5 years of IT Management experience.
- Strong knowledge of COBIT. (certification preferred)
- Strong technical knowledge of IT risk, standards and controls.
- In-depth knowledge of applicable data privacy practices and laws.
- Strong understanding of project management principles. (e.g. Agile, Lean, Kanban)
- Strong leadership skills.
- Strong self-confidence, good judgment and the ability to make sound decisions.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to interface effectively with other departments and operate in a fast-paced environment with minimum supervision.
- Outstanding initiative, attention to detail and organizational skills required.
- Superior analytical skills to determine areas in need of improvement and the ability to find creative solutions while considering all aspects, departments and individuals affected
- Ability to recognize and focus on critical issues. Flexibility to balance and respond to competing needs within the organization.
- Ability to conduct and direct research in IT issues and products as required.
- Ability to present ideas in business-friendly and user-friendly language.