Due Diligence Analyst - Strategic
WebBank (the "Bank) is
headquartered in Salt Lake City, Utah and is an FDIC insured, Utah state
chartered bank. WebBank is a leading national provider of online consumer
and small business loans made in partnership with finance companies, OEMs,
retailers and financial technology companies.
The Analyst will assist
with the overall due diligence process and support the management/execution of the
transaction. The Analyst reports to
the Vice President of Due Diligence and Implementation ("VP DD&I) and is
responsible for assisting the VP DD&I in the management of in-depth due
diligence of new SP's and Strategic Partner Programs, new products with existing
SPs, and process optimization and redesign. Additionally, the Analyst will be a primary relationship manager with Visa and MasterCard related to Bin# management, Program management, and data processes and design. The Analyst shall be a point of
contact for each prospective partner through program launch. The Analyst interacts with, and is supported by each respective department within the Bank and third-party resources (e.g. outside counsel, independent third-party specialists) that are required to complete the due diligence process.
- Be a point of contact for prospective partners in order to assist
in managing the Banks in-depth due diligence and implementation processes
through program launch.
- Assist in the management of the approval process of prospective
- Act as the Due Diligence & Implementation team's interface and project manager with Visa, MasterCard, and any related 3rd party processing companies required to support Bank Programs.
- Responsible for supporting all aspects of the process related to
underwriting and diligence of prospective partners.
- Initial review of documentation received from prospective partners.
- Manage all documentation related to new and existing partnerships.
- Assist in developing the credit policy for new programs.
- Throughout the due diligence and implementation process, work
closely with senior management and respective Bank departments (Compliance,
Credit and Finance), as well as Third Party firms and Outside Counsel.
- Support the VP Due-Diligence & Implementation to introduce and
utilize new technology solutions
- Lead & engage in redesign, efficiency, optimization, and
reporting efforts to structurally improve Due Diligence & Operations
- Schedule meetings and coordinate scheduling of site visits which
includes creation of the agenda for the visit.
- Responsible for tracking all items that require remediation
identified during due diligence, the site visit, and third-party audits.
Additionally, coordinate with the senior management team and partner to
prioritize remediation items.
- Assist with the creation of the internal approval memo by working
with the respective departments to complete the various sections of the
document and compile them into the master document.
- Coordinate the completion of risk assessments and compile the master
Risk Assessment document.
- Edit internal approval documents and provide other support in
preparation of the new partner and partner program submission process.
- Support the VP DD&I and SVP Business Development in managing
the submission and presentment of proposed new partners and partner programs to
senior management, the Banks internal approval committee, and Board of
- Coordinate implementation of new Strategic Partner Programs.
- Manage all administrative aspects of the implementation of the program
which includes: (1) coordinate training between the Bank and the partner, (2)
ensure all remediation items from the due diligence process have been
completed, (3) confirm relevant processes have been successfully tested (4)
coordinate the receipt of required reporting and (5) maintain the
implementation approval tracking form.
- Support the VP Ops/Oversight in interacting with the respective Bank Departments related to new program implementation.
- Bachelors degree and a minimum of 4-6 years of projevct management experience. Due Diligence or audit experience preferred.
- 3 - 5 years of experience in operations or analytical support roles related to credit card portfolio(s)
- Experience managing and/or supporting relationships between financial institutions and Visa and/or MasterCard, particularly related to Bin# and file management
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with attention to detail
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office, specifically
advanced knowledge in Excel
- Transaction experience with a law firm, investment bank, private
equity firm or related services
- Experience evaluating transactional risk and providing analysis to
executive leadership and board of directors
- Strong project management experience
- Experience in financial services or consumer finance
If you would like to apply for this position, please send your resume to: email@example.com