Salt Lake City, UT
WebBank (the "Bank") is headquartered in Salt Lake City, Utah and is an FDIC insured, Utah state chartered bank. WebBank is a leading national provider of online consumer and small business loans made in partnership with finance companies, OEMs, retailers and financial technology companies.
The primary responsibility will be assisting in the monitoring and reporting of the Bank's commercial borrowers, and oversight of Bank's Strategic Partners from a financial risk perspective. This includes analyzing financial statements, determining key reporting metrics, preparing enterprise valuations (utilizing discounted cash flow modeling, market valuaitons, precedent transactions and other methodologies), drafting reports for Senior and Executive Management, compiling diligence for new transactions, etc. The Credit Analyst will also review commercial loan documentation to ensure compliance, maintain commercial loan files and generally support the Bank's commercial underwriting, diligence and monitoring processes. In addition to monitoring the commercial borrowers and financial oversight of the Strategic Partners, the analyst will have direct exposure to the Bank's asset hold and asset management initiatives. WebBank is a key entity in the marketplace lending industry, and actively participates in asset securitizations, holding consumer and SMB assets and managing portfolios consisting of these assets for other institutions and entities. Credit analysts will have a unique opportunity to learn and actively participate in platforms.
Other duties will include preparing and maintaining minutes, maintaining portfolio reporting materials, and other items generally supporting the Bank's Credit Department. The Credit Analyst will report to a Senior Credit Administrator.
- Monitoring on-going financial performance of select commercial borrowers and Strategic Partners, including preparation of periodic reports
- Maintain loan files for select commercial borrowers
- Prepare summary reports, including reviews of existing commercial credits, statistics on Strategic Partners, and other reports
- Prepare committee minutes
- Support underwriting and due diligence for commercial loan transactions
Required Skills and Experience
- Bachelor's degree
- Experience in commercial lending is preferred
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic to learn
- A background in accounting or finance is strongly preferred but not required
If you would like to apply for this position, please send your resume to: email@example.com