Credit Analyst - Senior Secured Loan Participations (SSLP)
WebBank (the "Bank") is headquartered in Salt Lake City, Utah and is an FDIC insured, Utah state charter bank. WebBank is a leading national provider of online consumer and small business loans made in partnership with finance companies, OEMs, retailers and financial technology companies.
WebBank Corporation seeks a Credit Analyst-Senior Secured Loan Participations (SSLP) in New York City.
Primarily responsible for the underwriting and monitoring of assigned loans/credits, primarily through the review of financial statements, borrower-prepared materials, company-specific research news, and industry-specific research and news.
- Responsible for the underwriting of commercial credits including selection of borrowers, diligence of borrowers, preparation of underwriting memoranda, and presentation of credits to the Bank's Loan Committee (50%).
- Responsible for the ongoing loan monitoring and review including: Assess loan risk and maintain loan risk grades, review borrower's quantitative and qualitative performance, prepare and present borrower updates to the Bank's Loan Committee (25%).
- Maintain loan documentation consisting of storing and monitoring loan and transaction documentation to ensure completeness and organization (10%).
- Review and disseminate market-based information related to the syndicated commercial leveraged loan market (10%).
- Such other related duties and responsibilities as assigned (5%).
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, Management, Business Administration, or a closely related field.
- No less that 5 years of experience [acceptable job titles: Credit Analyst, Financial Analyst, and related occupations].
- Demonstrated experience in jobs in the loan syndication market or commercial banking.
- Demonstrable working knowledge and understanding of: a) financial statement analysis; b) underwriting of commercial or industrial loans; and c) company valuation.