Salt Lake City, UT
WebBank (the "Bank") is headquartered in Salt Lake City, Utah and is an FDIC insured, Utah state chartered bank. WebBank is a leading national provider of online consumer and small business loans made in partnership with finance companies, OEMs, retailers and financial technology companies.
The Credit Administrator position will report to the Vice President of Credit Administration and will assist with the oversight of the Bank's commercial lending portfolio as well as the financial monitoring of Strategic Partners. This will include developing and maintaining policies, processes and procedures necessary to ensure that the Bank's commercial lending products are underwritten and managed in a manner consistent with the credit culture, economic conditions, regulatory environment, etc. In addition to oversight of commercial lending, the Credit Administrator will assist with the financial monitoring of the Bank's Strategic Partners, which will include working with various groups in the Bank during the development and due diligence processes to ensure that the financial risk profiles of potential Strategic Partners are understood and reflected in the structure of the programs, and the ongoing monitoring of existing Strategic Partners in order to ensure that the financial position of each partner is thoroughly understood, the programs are structured properly and that information is communicated to Senior Management in a timely manner.
- Develop and maintain commercial related credit policies, processes and procedures
- Ensure compliance with existing credit policies, processes and procedures
- Portfolio monitoring and reporting
- Prepare and review various reports that are submitted to Executive Management and the BOD
- Assist with the oversight of the Bank's Loan Committee
- Assist the Bank's Strategic Partner Group through oversight of the Partners' financial risk
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree in finance, accounting or related field
- Strong financial/credit analysis experience with the ability to disseminate, understand and accurately report information
- Minimum of 3 - 5 years' experience in commercial lending, with exposure to a wide array of credit structures, industries, etc.
- Proficient in Excel and other applicable software applications
- Credit Administrative experience, including oversight of a commercial loan portfolio and reporting responsibilities to Executive Management
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Disciplined, with a strong work ethic and the ability to work individually or within a team atmosphere in order to meet deadlines and ensure that the necessary information is being communicated with the appropriate parties in a timely manner
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic to learn
If you would like to apply for this position, please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org