Capital Markets Analyst
WebBank (the "Bank") is headquartered in Salt Lake City, Utah and is an FDIC insured, Utah state chartered bank. WebBank is a leading national provider of online consumer and small business loans made in partnership with finance companies, OEMs, retailers and financial technology companies.
The Capital Markets Analyst will report to and work under the direct supervision of a Vice President of the Bank. The Analyst will be responsible for supporting the Bank's capital markets activities, including underwriting and monitoring of the Bank's investments, evaluating new business opportunities, and monitoring the markets the Bank engages in.
The Analyst will be required to have a strong financial modeling background and the ability to evaluate credit agreements and similar legal documents. The Analyst will be responsible for conducting and relaying results of diligence up through a review process that ultimately leads to an underwriting memorandum which is reviewed by and presented to the Bank's Loan Committee for approval.
- Preparing underwriting memorandums related to potential investments by the Bank
- Ongoing monitoring and review of the Bank's investments
- Maintaining financial models and presentations related to the Bank's capital markets activities
- Maintaining documentation related to the Bank's investments and other activities to ensure completeness and organization
- Monitoring ongoing market conditions
- Strong financial modeling and Excel skills
- Minimum of a bachelor's degree in accounting or finance, or similar level of background
- Outstanding initiative, communication skills (verbal and written), attention to detail and organizational skills required
- Able to work in a fast paced environment
- Experience in the consumer lending arena
- Experience evaluating securitizations
- Experience in company valuation
- Experience analyzing leveraged capital structures
If you would like to apply for this position, please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org